From community outreach to events management to investigations, the SMILE Conference is globally recognized at the go-to place for social media training for police.
Every hour on the hour, invite delegates to see your solution(s) in action. You know they want to! Provide hands-on instruction. Award prizes! Do whatever you want. Projector, screen and Internet provided. You must provide your own presentation computer.
SMILErs overwhelming LOVE this conference. Period. End. Show up and see why.
But, exhibitors agree! Previous exhibitors have reported they obtain more useful leads from SMILEcon than from the largest police conferences in the United States.
Our delegates are front-line officers, middle-level managers, crime analysts and commanders including Chiefs of Police. The one thing they all have in common is that they need no convincing about the importance of social media and open-source technologies in policing.
Exhibitors are located within the main hall! Enjoy the main sessions, listen and learn about key issues in law enforcement and social media. Exhibitors may also attend the super down-low Town-hall on Wednesday evening.
Get your product or service in front of tech savvy public safety professionals of all ranks from several countries. It’s just $1,000 USD to be an exhibitor at The SMILE Conference®.
We also have a variety of sponsorship packages available at different budget levels. Contact us at 978-764-9887 to receive a copy of our sponsorship prospectus. Or download it here.
• Booth space 10′ W x 8′ D
• Listing of company name, web address and phone number in the on-site show program
• Your company logo, with link to company website, on the SMILE Conference website
• Two tweets per week (minimum) from the @lawscomm twitter account from the date you sign up through to the week of the conference. Tweets will include your twitter name if applicable, your company name if not, and a link to your company website.
• Lunch for registered booth staff
• Admission for one to the Conference, additional passes available at the extra early bird rate (using your customized code).
• You’ll receive a customized discount code to invite prospects/guests at the “extra earlybird” rate of $449.
If you’d like to register and pay by credit card, please use the form below. If you’d rather be invoiced and pay by check, email Lauri Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-764-9887.
You may also email your logo to Lauri if you’re not able or prefer not to include the logo URL in the form below.